Thu, 26 July|
Canberra Olympic Pool
Strength + Balance 8 Week program
Time & Location
26 July 2018, 6:30 pm – 13 Sept 2018, 8:00 pm
Canberra Olympic Pool, Constitution Ave & Allara St, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
About The Event
By registering for this 8 week program:
- you are committed to attending 8 workshops to build your strength, confidence and balance
- you understand that any missed classes will not be credited or reimbursed
- there will not be an opportunity to make up any missed classes
- no refunds will be issued however your place can be transferred to a friend
- you confirm that you are confident in the water, and can swim 25 metres unassissted
- you confirm that you are capable of pulling yourself up on a platform/edge of pool in the deep-end
- you are in good health and have no major injuries or health concerns
- you are not pregnant
- you are over 18 years of age or will be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also attending the workshop.
Each workshop will begin with mindful movement including a warm up, physical challenges (expect your heart rate to go up and serious muscle engagement) and an opportunity to practise calming it right down while having fun on the Floats.
The night will end in our Float room, giving us a chance to share and reflect, time for journalling, we'll break down poses, stretch and enjoy a guided relaxation meditation so you go home feeling light and ready for a good night's sleep.
You can find out more info here.
If you have any questions, please contact Jo at email@example.com
8 week Strength + Balance$272.00Sold Out
This event is sold out